Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Smell the flowers


This is one of the 3 sketch cards I made for my HMCFE group. The little girl I received from a image swap on Just Cards. I used colored pencils to finish off the image and matted it on light blue, using pink and a multi colored pattern paper to finish off the sketch. They all turned out great and I will share the others in the next few days.
We had a great time making baby quilts today. Five other ladies came and we managed to get 11 completly finished, 10 still need tieing, 4 are sandwitched and ready to finish off and we have a couple dozen tops made and ready to add batting and backs too. We will have more ladies there to work on Sunday so I hope to get most of them finished. My goal is to get at least 50 completed quilts. At the moment my back/shoulders are hurting but it will be fine by morning. Bell Choir practice tonight so I guess I should take a short rest. Thanks for looking at my site and have a good evening.
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment