Sunday, November 8, 2009

This Bud's for You



Here is my entry in the Whimsie Wed. challenge and the Paper Craft Planet Sat. SNSS1 Challenge . For the Whimsie challenge we had to use two of their images. I used the turtle with the flower and the verse that goes with it. I colored the image with my handy coloring pencils and matted the verse to match the main page mat. The sketch is the challenge for the Paper Craft Planet. I matted the large print paper on plain pink cardstock, cut my small squares with my punch using two different print papers with simular colors, I attached them in each corner of the card the put a piece of ribbon along the top of the bottom squares. I cut a larger scalloped square and matted it with the pink cardstock and attached it to the middle of the card. My image was then attached with pop dots to the center square. The verse was attached to the bottom corner of the card. I think this will make a nice Birthday card for a little girl, happy crafting, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment