Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Happy Birthday


My final card in white, orange, green and purple. I made this one a Birthday card and used the Card Positioning Systems challenge sketch. All papers and the gems are from JoAnn's, the flowers are from Wal Mart, the verse is from Micheal's. As you can see my three cards are quite different even though I used the same four colors for each of the three cards. I just used them in different ways. I hope you enjoy my cards tonight. I am really glad to have the time to get back to making my cards. Thanks for stopping by, Janet

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards that you have made lately! =)

    Hugs, Elenor

    http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete
  2. All Non Voice process under mine administration & IT outsourcing is strongly focussed around discipline professionalism, and the migration to job transform outsourcing introduces this unscheduled dimension of employment professionalism. E'er many colonial services, as silent by KPO, substantiate this rattling healthy.
    ===============
    seo projects

    ReplyDelete