Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Pirate birthday



Final entry for now, this card goes to two challenges on the Paper craft planet, one is the Wed. color challenge the other the Sat. sketch challenge. The colors are turqouise, punpkin pie, real red, and summer sun. This was a cute sketch and color combination to work with. I used one of the images I received on my Just Cards group and made this into a little boys birthday card. I think the colors are really bright and cheerful. Hope you enjoyed my cards for now. Will probably make more tonight. Have a great day everone. Janet

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I love little boy cards since I have two little scallywags! Great color combo!

    Hugs,
    Kristal of Digi Kitty
    www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com
    Freebies, Challenges, & Fun!

    ReplyDelete