Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rose



This is my final card for tonight. It is my entry in the Card Patterns Fri. sketch challenge. I cut my two large circles with my marvy punch and then embossed them with the cuttlebug embossing folder. I cut the blue circle in half and taped to the card. I put a white smaller circle in the center of the striped circle and then put a scalloped circle cut from an old card in the center of that. This was fastened to the middle of the card. I used gel pens and clear embossing powder to add demension to the flower.The verse on the bottom is from a $1 stamp set I bought at Micheal's and I finished the card with flower gems in the top corner. The inside has a nice Birthday verse. Happy crafting and good night, Janet

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Janet! I love the embossed circles you added to the sides and those sweet little floral brads/gems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, please contact me! You won the Guest Designer Spot at Digi Kitty--everyone LOVED your card.

    Purrs & Kisses,
    Kristal of Digi Kitty
    www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete