Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cabin in the woods


This is my entry in the Little Paper Shop color challenge. We were to use Navy blue, lt. blue and silver. This is my new scenic stamp I bought at Craft Warehouse today. I stamped and embossed the image twice using two different silver embossing powders. I added a little color with my pencils to add a little more demension to the trees and cabin area also for the snow on the ground. The birthday greeting is from Micheal's $1 stamps and the ribbon is some I bought at a second hand store. Hope you enjoy the card, Janet

6 comments:

  1. That is just stunning...I love embossed anything but those trees are covet-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Janet!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Beautiful card love those stamps & the embossing really brightens the card well done I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so simple and elegant looking.
    Just beautiful.
    Hugs,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable. Love your embossing. Thanks for playing along with us at the Little Paper Shop.

    ReplyDelete