Monday, January 18, 2010

Party time


Here is my second card made from my Just Cards swap kit. It is also the MOJO Monday sketch. I added 2 extra pieces of cardstock to the materials I received in my swap. First one is the blue background mat that is stamped in the swirly pattern from the Angle Co. I also used my Ek Success border punch to make a decorative edge on the card. I matted the green pattern paper with some of my own cream wall paper. The ribbon, reddish print and the image were part of the card kit. I used my coloring pencils on the image and put her on with pop dots. The oval was cut using my nestibilities. Thanks for stopping by, Janet

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, Janet. Just wanted to say we will miss you at Stampers Corner and I hope you come back soon. :-) xoxo, Aimeslee

    ReplyDelete