Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday


Here is my entry in the Sweet Shop Sat. sketch challenge. I used one of my nestibilities die cuts for the half circle and embossed it with a cuttlebug embossing folder. The center image is another piece of my hand made crayon paper, matted on dk green with green gems in the corners. The whole piece is matted on a glittery gray cardstock from JoAnn's and I have attached a green ribbon to the bottom and stamped Happy Birthday to the top of the card in green. Hope you all had a great Valentine's day and have had time to do a little crafting, Janet

2 comments:

  1. WOW! This is SO cool! Handmade crayon paper? That is AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative - made your own paper!?! Great job with the sketch - thanks for playing!! :)

    ReplyDelete