Thursday, September 24, 2009

Cupcake revised


As per a suggestion from one of the ladies on Just Cards I have cut out the white cardstock between the legs of my image. She looks so much more finished now. Thanks for the help ladies. I guess we all need to learn not to forget the little things. As I have said in an earlier post I welcome any positive suggestions on how to improve my tech. We are all learning something new each day.
I am off to a beading class in a few minutes. This is a new craft for me so I am learning a lot of new things and fighting thread as you who bead will understand.
Happy crafting,
Janet

3 comments:

  1. She looks so sweet. I do like it better with the area between the legs cut out. Enjoy the beading class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the cutting out. It is very cute. Great Job. Thanks for linking my blog to yours too!
    Faye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I see you linked up to Mr. Linky on the Midnight Madness sketch challenge blog. I do not see your direct link to your card. I am going to remove your link and if you could please add it again to your direct link to the card you would like to enter in our challenges I would appreciate it. Thank you and we look forward to seeing your card.

    ReplyDelete