Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blueberries MTSC42



Here is my entry in the Lord Have Mercy Tuesday sketch challenge. I think I am getting addicted to these colors. They go together so well. I colored my images with pencils and tried to blend them with my dove blender. First time I have tried this and I think it turned out ok. I raised the image so it has some depth to the card and used little flower gems at the top. I also used my cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the half circle at the bottom of the card. Enjoy the card and thanks for stopping by to look. Please vote in my poll if you haven't all ready done so. Janet

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Janet. Your colouring is perfect..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is precious, janet! love that sweet little image, and you colored her beautifully!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week, and i hope to see you again next week! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete