Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Nail Polish tech.



Here is a new tech. for me. Instructions can be found here. I used drops of nail polish in a pan of water, put my cardstock on top, removed it with my tweezers and set aside to dry. After it was dry I cut it into the different shapes and taped to my card. The orange glittery background is from a recycled gift bag. I embossed the sentiment onto the card, added a cute button and the card was done. I made five of them last night for a swap I am in on one of my groups. Hope you enjoy this card. Janet

2 comments:

  1. Interesting technique. I will have to try that for making backgrounds. Can you use more than one color of nail polish?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool technique! =)
    Your card looks great!
    Hugs, Elenor

    www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete