Sunday, October 18, 2009

Visit to Jenelle's Labor Day 2008




This is a two page layout of our visit to my husbands middle daughter's home in Nevada. We spent Labor Day weekend of 2008 visiting with the kids, playing with their new cats, eating ribs at the Rib Cookoff in Reno. For these pages I used linen look black for the background, maple leaf pattern paper for contrast, matted the photos and journaling in two different shades of light orange, punched out some maple leaves and spread them around on the pages. I have these posted on my SCS site along with some of my other work. Happy scrapping, Janet

1 comment:

  1. Wonderfully done pages, Janet! I NEED to get back to scrapbooking....ugh, so many things to do and so little time to get them all accomplished. Again, your talent is amazing.
    Barbg(WV)

    ReplyDelete