Monday, November 30, 2009

Make a Wish


This is my entry in the Midnight Madness sketch challenge. I have used two of the new Simple Doodles digi images. I love the new little cat image, it is called Precious gift and will be for sale soon. The verse is also a new digi. I used papers from JoAnn's, my cuttlebug embossing folder, a tree paper punch, gel pens, butterfly stamp, embossing powder and colored pencils to make this card. I sanded the embossed cardstock to make the dots stand out and matted it on white. Happy crafting, Janet

6 comments:

  1. so cute!! i am loving what you make with the digis :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute image and lovely colors!! The MMDesign Team thanks you for playing along with us this week.

    Phyllis MMDesign Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet, What a cute holiday card! It's so fun to see you playing with us. The little cat and Christmas tree adds so such festivity to your card. Thanks for playing this week, xox ~Jeni & MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie...and I love those tree accents. Pretty dp as well and just the cutest image. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week.

    Carol
    Midnight Madness-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card...Simply Doodles..I have to go check them out :) Your card came out adorable. Thank you for helping spread the word about the up coming blog hop too :) Oh and PLEASE check back on Friday..we are doing a HUGE giveaway and I would hate for you to miss out on it. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, love the paper on the present!!!
    Trish

    ReplyDelete