Friday, December 4, 2009

Merry Christmas in White


This is my entry in Stamping Sue's daring weekly challenge. We were to make a white card for Christmas. Very hard to get a good scan, I am going to have to start using my camera for some of my cards. Will dig it out for use next time. The black you see behind the card was put there to make the card show up better. Didn't work very well :(. I used white base cardstock, mat of wall paper, snowflake embossed white cardstock, heat embossed Merry Christmas on tag, pop dotted it to card, put glue around edge of tag and sprinkled with white glitter. It looks a lot better in person ladies. Hope you have a great night, Janet

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Janet! Please sign me up for the December blog candy :D

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete