Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Celebrate in Blue



I am back from my short vacation and pretty much over my virus. Sure am glad to get back to feeling well enough to work on my cards and other things around the house. This card is the first one for a swap on one of my groups and also fullfills the requirements for 3 challenges. Challenge # 1 is to make a Birthday card for the Crazy 4 Challenges group. So here is a nice card for one of the men in my life. Challenge # 2 is the Card Positioning sketch challenge and Challenge #3 is to use embossing on AiFactory. My base card is a gray mottled card stock from Office Depot, the 3 pieces of print are from an old calendar, the center pieces is white cardstock, inked in blue and sprayed with simple green to make a speckled effect. I then cut the paper with my nestibilities, embossed it with my cuttlebug embossing folder and stamped and embossed the messages with green embossing powder. Hope you enjoy my card, Janet

4 comments:

  1. nicely done! thanks for using the sketch at card positioning system's blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card and fabulous take on this week's CPS sketch, thanks for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card was really cool. And I like the idea of using calendars pics.
    Hugs,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete