Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Celebrate in Orange and Black


My second card is also for one of my group swaps and enters into 2 different challenges. Challenge #1 is to use something round for the 2Red Bannana's , challenge # 2 is a sketch challenge on The Little Paper Shop. This is another Birthday card and I also used the speckling tech. with black ink on this card. The print paper is from JoAnn's, the ribbon and jewels are from Micheal's, I used my circle punch and the cuttlebug embossing folder for the orange half circle and stamped Celebrate with black Memento ink to finish off the card. Thanks for looking, Janet

3 comments:

  1. Terrific job on the sketch...love the color choices on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the crackle effect, the see through ribbon and of course the bling from Michaels.
    Hugs,
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete