Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Beauty in Red and Green


Todays card is a string embroidery Christmas card. Simple design in red and green. This is a very easy card to make, hardest part is punching all the holes. I had an enjoyable time at choir practice tonight. Will be going to the directors home and singing with his wife on Sunday to see if maybe I would fit better as a tenor than an alto. I am having trouble hitting some of the higher notes. Worked at the church helping put together the monthly newsletter today and canned one batch of tomatoes. All together a very nice day. Fall is here and the evenings are cool, hopefully it doesn't freeze for a while because I am enjoying my flowers. The dahlias are blooming so nice with the cooler weather. Happy crafting to everyone.
Janet

2 comments: