Saturday, October 3, 2009

Red rose and silk flowers C4C5


Since my little poll indicates flowers are the favorite emblishment for those who visited my blog I am posting one of my recent cards. I did the string embroidery rose in a vase and added silk flowers with button centers. This is also my entry in the Crazy 4 Challenges Sat. contest for this week. It made up into a very nice anniversary card. It is good to be back home, we had a great visit with my mother, sister, sister in law and their husbands. We came home to rain which we need and I am glad to be back so I can work on my cards and play with the new card making toys I bought or that my sister in law gave me. Happy crafting to you all, Janet

3 comments:

  1. I love the card. Embroidery is one of my favorites to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Janet. I am not sure why your link isn't working?? If I click on your title of your blog post it goes to page not avail or something like that. Must be something in the name blogger doesn't like. I have edited your link on the C4C blog so it goes to your main blog post, so at least people get to see your card.

    ReplyDelete