Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Using paint chips


Here is a fun card I made last month for a card exchange in one of my groups. The paint chips are as they come from the store, I used my cat stamps from the Angel company and the word stamps from Micheals. The silk flower, button and dragon flies cover up the wording on the paint chip. The coragated cardboard for the base is just some packing cardboard from something my husband bought (never throw anything out--it might just come in handy for a card project some day). There are many different ways you can use paint chips for your card projects. Splitcoaststampers has tutorials and an album full of different ideas. Check it out when you have time. Thanks for looking, I have to go can some more tomatoes, hopefully this is the last batch.
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment