Sunday, October 11, 2009

Glitter stripes


This was my first try using double stick tape and glitter. I found the idea on SplitcoastStampers in their tutorials a few months ago and though it would be fun to try. I put on the strips and removed the top covering of the pink strips first and then added the glitter, I used the brayer to make sure it was pushed into the tape well. The excess glitter was poured back into the bottle. I then did the blue strips in the same manner. I will be trying another style using the glitter one of these days soon. The verse and flowers are a old card I recycled for this card. I finished it off with a small blue ribbon. It made a very pretty old fashion looking card. Great for a special anniversary. I have started a new poll, Embossing folders was the hands down winner in last weeks poll. Thanks to all of you who are voting in my polls, please take the time to vote in the new poll. If you have any suggestions for my poll questions please let me know in a comment. Happy crafting, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment