Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hi There



Good evening everyone, here is my entry in the Friday Stamp Something challenge. The challenge is to use browns plus something else. I chose green since I needed those colors for a swap on one of my groups. I used green for the base card and three shades of brown. The darkest shade is embossed with my cuttlebug embossing folder. The stamp is from the Angel Company and I colored it with my gel pens. I put the matted papers on my card at an angle to add interest. Happy Crafting, Janet

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet!
    I'm a follower now! =)
    I like your cards, this one has a great combination of colors! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute!! love that image and the embosing looks great! Thanks for playing along with us at stamp something today:)

    ReplyDelete