Monday, October 12, 2009

Words of Love SSS25



I made this card for a color challenge on SCS and a sketch challenge on Sweet Shop. This is an anniversary card and I love the color combinations. We had to use Lavender Lace, Barely banana, going Gray with the option of adding black and white. Since I do not buy the brand of papers the colors are picked from I improvise and come as close as possible with the stash I have at home. Hope you enjoy this card. It was fun and easy to make. Maybe it will inspire you to use the same sketch. Happy crafting, Janet

2 comments:

  1. What a great challenge combo card, Janet! Thanks for playing along at the Sweet Stop! Hope to see you each week! nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet, Janet! Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stop and please do come again really soon!
    Barbg(WV)

    ReplyDelete