Monday, November 9, 2009

Birthday Girl


Another of my Cute Daisy May images. I won 5 different sheets of images and it was a hard job to decide which ones I wanted to get. This card is for the Sweet Shop sketch challenge. I started with linen look blue cardstock for the base and added print paper from a stack mat I bought at Micheal's. I wrapped the print paper with yarn and then added the part circle to the corner. This was cut with my Marvy punch, I inked the edges and used pop dots to raise it to give the card some depth. The yellow square was punched using my Creative Memories punch, I inked the edges and stamped a small flower that I got in a set from JoAnn's in the corner. I cut the white square, inked the edges and matted it in blue, inked it and added it to the front of the card. My image was colored with my pencils, cut out and attached with pop dots. I then tied a bow over the yarn and the card is finished. Happy crafting, Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment