Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Field of Flowers



This is my entry in the Etsy Inspired challenge. We had to do a card based on one of Broom"s original fine art photos. I chose a photo of flowers on brown stems. For this card I embossed a piece of cardstock with my cuttlebug embossing folder, stamped it with versa mark and used copper embossing powder to make my image resemble brown flower stems. I then tore the top off the paper and mounted it onto my cream cardstock base. I added cream silk flowers, some with a touch of pink to the front of the card, used jewels for the flower centers and stamed a sentiment from the Angel Company in the top corner. Hope you enjoy the card, Janet

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Wasn't it a wonderful place to draw inspiration from?!

    Thanks for playing EtsyInspired this week!

    ReplyDelete