Monday, November 9, 2009

Strawberry Fairy


This is the first of my new images I won last week and received today. They are from Cute Daisy May and are just adorable. The card is my entry in the Card Positioning Systems sketch challenge. I used my cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the front of the card, added the ribbon by cutting a tiny slit in the fold of the card and threading the ribbon through, then I tied a cute bow. I printed out my image, turned out smaller than I had expected (will have to do some practice to get the size a little bigger) the size worked great for my scalloped punch though. I used my handy pencils to color the image and then popped her up with pop dots. This card will work well for almost any female (old or young or anywhere inbetween). Thanks for looking, Janet

1 comment:

  1. what a cute fairy! thanks for playing along at the cps sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete