Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Three Stars



Here is my entry in the Stamp Something challenge for this week. We had to use one ribbon, two papers, and 3 emblishments. I am hoping that the image is not considered an emblishment :). This is another of the Cute Daisy May images. I colored her with my pencils and then cut the image out before attaching her to the center piece of my card with pop dots. My base card was embossed with one of the cuttlebug embossing folders. I used print paper from JoAnn's and white cardstock for my two papers. My 3 emblishments are the star brads and the bow is my one ribbon. Hope you enjoy this card, I think it will be prefect for a little girl. Spend some time making cards it will relax you and your friends will love getting your creations. Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment