Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Butterfly Beauty





Here is this week's entry in the Card Patterns sketch challenge #39. I started with gray cardstock and used my cuttlebug embossing folder to emboss the front, I distressed the front with black ink. I added ribbon and a part circle of velum. The butterfly center is a $ stamp from Micheal's cut into an oval with my nestibilities, the mat is tan cardstock cut with the nestibilities and edged in black. I restamped the butterfly on muted gold, cut it out and used cut circles of heavy plastic to lift the second butterfly up to add some depth, here is the place to look for directions.
http://www.papercraftplanet.com/video/making-pop-dots, I added silk flowers and gems to complete the card. Happy crafting, Janet

1 comment:

  1. So sweet Janet! I love that butterfly and this is the perfect color combo.

    ReplyDelete