Thursday, November 5, 2009

Fall leaves


This is my entry in Mercy's Tues. challenge MTSC46. I am also using it for my 2RedBananas challenge card. For this challenge I needed to use at least 3 of the 4 challenge colors (red, yellow, orange & brown) I managed to use them all. The pattern paper is from JoAnn's, the mat is a recycled gift bag and the orange ribbon is from my ribbon stash, not sure where I bought it since I buy a lot of ribbon from my local second hand store it probably came from there. The image was in the fall image exchange from my Just Cards group so I don't know who makes it. I used my nestibilities to cut out the image and all the mats. I punched out different colors of leaves with a punch I bought at Micheal's years ago and glued them beneath the tree. I finished off the card with three leaf emblishments. Hope you enjoy the card, Janet

4 comments:

  1. janet..what a great fall card! love the punched leaves at the base of the tree...ingenious!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you did a fabulous job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I like all those leaves off the tree. Thanks for joining the bananas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever card! I LOVE that tree with the fallen leaves.
    Viv xx

    ReplyDelete