Saturday, November 7, 2009

Time for Bed


This is my entry for Digi Kitty's Monday challenge. We had to make a card that is framed. We were free to figure out what exactly we wanted to do with that concept. I chose to frame one of my recycled cards. I used the nestibilities to cut the scalloped oval out of my red cardstock that I had embossed with the snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder. I added jewels to the centers of some of the snowflakes to add sparkle to the card. Thanks for looking and happy crafting, Janet

3 comments:

  1. Janet--this is absolutely precious. It has so much vintage charm! I love your scalloped frame and my favorite is the stones inside each embossed snowflake--it just adds the perfect touch!
    Thank you for taking the time to make such a sweet card for our Digi Kitty challenge this week! We are blessed to have you!

    Purrs & Kisses,
    Kristal of Digi Kitty
    www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com
    Freebies, Challenges, & Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your card!!! This is too precious!! Thank you for playing w/us over @ Digi Kitty~ Hope to see you here next week!
    xxx
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Love it! Thanks for participating in the Digi Kitty Challenge. Hope to see your creations in future challenges! :-)

    ReplyDelete