Saturday, November 7, 2009

Elephant Birthday card


Here above you will find my sketch entry for Taylored Expression sketch 90 for this week. I used a new elephant stamp I bought at a second hand store this week, denim look ribbon and matted the whole card four times. The center image is on pop dots.
Now if you look to the right you will see the same card opened out and showing that it is an easel card for the Crazy 4 Challenges Sat challenge. C4C10. This is a lot easier to make than I though and I had a lot of fun making the card. For instructions on how to make your own easel card go here. Thanks for stopping by, Janet

4 comments:

  1. love it, thanks for playing along with the C4C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. The elephant image is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! great find getting the elephant stamp!! thanks for the link to the easle card instructions!!!

    ReplyDelete